This position is a remote work from home position and is part-time. It’s perfect for a college student or recent graduate.
I have a virtual assistant company that focuses on helping vegan businesses and plant-based health coaches grow their businesses online.
- We are growing rapidly and I need help!
- Some of the things I do for my clients include:
- Social Media management
- Creating “Free Gift” documents
- Creating Webinars
- Designing Landing pages
- Creating and Editing graphics and videos
- Data Entry
- Facebook Ads
- Customer Service
- WordPress Website Management
- Writing and editing blog posts
- Email marketing
- And more….
I have been vegan for over 10 years and am super passionate about this lifestyle. My goal is to help other vegan businesses succeed and help spread the plant-based message. My drive and passion are what make me so successful.
I am looking for someone who, like me, is not interested in just making money, but actually wants to make a difference in the world. I want someone who has passion, drive, and is not afraid to constantly learn new things and find creative ways to grow and become better at what they do. There is HUGE potential for growth with my company for the right person.
Some skills/knowledge that I am looking for in the right person:
- Passion for health/plant-based diet; not required but nice to have
- Proficient with technology, the web, social media, etc.
- Creative mind and desire to learn about online marketing and business
- You must have a computer, reliable internet, and live in the United States
- Bonus points if you have any of the following skills:
- WordPress Experience
- SEO Experience
- Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere
- Social media
- Facebook Marketing
This position will start at 5 hours per week at $10/hour with the potential for rapid growth in both hours and pay for the right person.
If interested please email me at email@example.com and we can set up a time to chat.
P.S. Yes, I know, my website is not finished. I’ve been so busy working with my clients I haven’t had the time to get it finished!